The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) represents a dynamic and diverse group of medical professionals focused on advancing the knowledge and practice of allergic disease. For as long as you are a resident, your AAAAI membership is free. This membership type is for any person enrolled in an approved U.S. or Canadian residency program in internal medicine, pediatrics or a related field shall be eligible to be elected as a resident member.
Once matched with a fellowship training program, your membership type will be updated to in-training level member.
- No fee for membership
- FREE registration to the Annual Meeting
- Eligibility for participation in the AAAAI Chrysalis Project (eligibility does not guarantee acceptance)
- Subscriptions to our monthly and quarterly member-related publications
- Full access to the AAAAI website, including sections for members only
- Access to your AAAAI peers in a member’s only LinkedIn community
- Discounted subscription rate to UpToDate
Continue on to the online application.
Resident member: Any person enrolled in an approved U.S. or Canadian residency program in internal medicine, pediatrics or a related field shall be eligible to be elected as a resident member.
About the Application
Please note that all applicants, along with their application, must be sure to include a current copy of their CV and a brief letter from their residency program director. This letter must include the start and completion dates of your resident program in order to be considered for membership.
About the Membership Process
- If an application is approved, it is then sent to the Board of Directors with a recommendation for approval.
- Applicants will be notified as to the status of their application.
- Final approval of all applications is decided on by the voting membership. Only the individuals’ names will be listed in the AAAAI Impact magazine for the membership to review.
- New members are inducted during the annual AAAAI Business Meeting.