Practice Management Workshop Overview
Thank you to everyone who atteneded the AAAAI Virtual Practice Management Workshop July 23-24.
Access or order recordings here.
AAAAI Fellows and members -- $100
AAAAI allied health members -- $50
Staff working with an AAAAI Fellow or member -- $50
Fellows-in-Training -- $25
Non-members -- $200
Your registration fee provides access to both the live event and all 22 sessions recordings.
• Coding Updates for 2021
• HR Legal Primer: Strategies for Allergy Practice
• Telemedicine Post COVID-19
• Government Regulations and Allergy Practice: What You Need to Know
• Payer Contracting: Assessment and Renegotiation Process Overview
• Information Blocking Regulations and the Implications for Allergy Practice
Live Interactive Sessions
• Ready, set, practice: Identifying your passions and finding your perfect practice setting
• Job hunt boot camp
• Communication skills that work: Ace the interview, build your referral network
• Is your practice ready for the next emergency/pandemic?
• Creating and maintaining a positive work environment
• Leadership skills for practice managers
• Digital assessment tools and remote monitoring devices for allergy practice
• The physician “side hustle” – Should you do it?
• Basic accounting and financial management for the allergist
• Manage biologics like a pro
• Wellness strategies for a healthy practice team
• And more!
View full program details.
Planning Committee Members
Priya Bansal, MD, FAAAAI, Chair
Mohamed Yassin, MD, FAAAAI, Co-Chair
Christina Ciaccio, MD, FAAAAI
Marshall Grodofsky, MD, FAAAAI
Vivian Hernandez-Trujillo, MD, FAAAAI
Doug Jones, MD, FAAAAI
Dianne LeDuc, RN
Mike Tankersley, MD, MBA, FAAAAI
Gayatri Patel, MD, FIT Committee Liaison
Maria Slack, MD, NAIA Liaison
2020 Practice Management Basics for the New Allergist Webinar Recordings
This two-part webinar is designed specifically for FITs and new allergists getting started in practice and the recordings are available free of charge for FIT and NAIA members.
Part 1: Introduction to Coding, Billing and Business Management
Access the Recording
Part 2: What You Need to Know Before You Start Practice
Access the Recording
FIT and NAIA members interested in the recordings should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a coupon code for free registration.
2020 Virtual Practice Management Workshop Webinars
Access all COVID-19 webinar recordings here.
EIDL, PPP and Stimulus Payments: How Do I Keep it All Straight?
Questions and answers from the webinar.
Job Prospects During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What Options Exist?
Managing Stress and Maintaining Wellness During a Pandemic
Academic Practice Management in the COVID-19 Pandemic
Telemedicine Strategies for COVID-19 and Beyond
Engineering Your Practice for the Continuing Crisis
Sustaining Your Practice: Pandemic Marketing Strategies and Managing Federal Provider Relief Funds
Email email@example.com or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
Want more information on coding?
Practice Management Tips
For more information, please email the Practice Management Workshop.