Español | Donate | Journals | Annual Meeting | Find an Allergist / Immunologist
Pollen Counts »
AAAAI Store »
Ask the Expert »
Latest Research »
If you are like most physicians, you didn't learn how to handle the business aspects of your medical practice during your residency or fellowship training. The resources on this page can help fill in the gaps and ensure your practice is in good financial health.
• Practice Management Resource Guide: Chapter 6: Coding and Billing Basics
• Getting Ready for ICD-10
• ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion chart
• JCAAI Top 50 Allergy Codes
• Roadmap to ICD-10 (CMS)
• The Good, The Bad and The Ugly ICD-10 CM Webinar (PPT Slides)
• ICD-10 Webinar Part 1 (4/2014)
• ICD-10 Webinar Part 2 (4/2014)
• ICD-10 Webinar Resources
Financial Management - Reporting and Sample Forms
• Practice Management Resource Guide Chapter 12: Using simple bookkeeping principles and reports to analyze allergy practice performance
Pay for Performance (P4P)
• AMA Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement (PCPI)
• 2012 AI Physician Workforce Report
Items which appear next to a symbol are for AAAAI members only.
Medical content developed and reviewed by the leading experts in allergy, asthma and immunology.
© 2014 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. All Rights Reserved. | Legal Notices | Site Map | Contact Us