July 12-14, Cincinnati, OH
Registration opens mid-February
2019 Workshop Topics
New! Focused Learning Tracks
• Practice managers: revenue cycle management, billing strategies to avoid insurance denials, attracting and retaining quality staff, recognizing and dealing with burnout: you, your staff, your physician
• FITs/new allergists: employment contract negotiation, business management basics, marketing your practice, introduction to coding and billing
• Mid-career allergists: navigating a changing market and shifting practice paradigms, coping with burnout, how MIPS, quality reporting and EHRs affect allergy practice
• Coding and More: Updates for 2019
• HR Strategies for Allergy Practice
• Expanding Your Practice
• E/M and Procedural Coding Case Studies
• New USP Compounding and Government Regulations: Get Your Practice in Compliance
• Allergy Practice Options: What’s Your Best Fit?
• Marketing Strategies for Your Practice
• Insurance Contract Negotiation Nuts and Bolts
• HR Strategies: Harassment Recognition and Mitigation
• HIPAA Issues: What’s Real, What’s Unnecessary
• Practice Transitions: Buying, Selling, Retiring
• Practice Management Pearls for Academic and Employed Allergists
2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
Order the recordings from the 2018 Practice Management Workshop. Topics include billing, coding, financial benchmarking and more.
Select recordings from the 2017 Practice Management Workshop are available here. Topics include insurance contract negotiation, handling biologics and more.
Click here to claim your 2018 Practice Management Workshop credits.
• CME, CE and coding credit is available. Click here to find out more.
Want more information on coding?
Previous Practice Management Workshop Pearls
Email email@example.com or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
For more information, please email the Practice Management Workshop