2019 Workshop Topics
New! Focused Learning Tracks
• Practice managers: revenue cycle management, billing strategies to avoid insurance denials, attracting and retaining quality staff, recognizing and dealing with burnout: you, your staff, your physician
• FITs/new allergists: employment contract negotiation, business management basics, marketing your practice, introduction to coding and billing
• Mid-career allergists: navigating a changing market and shifting practice paradigms, coping with burnout, how MIPS, quality reporting and EHRs affect allergy practice
• Coding and More: Updates for 2019
• HR Strategies for Allergy Practice
• Expanding Your Practice
• E/M and Procedural Coding Case Studies
• New USP Compounding and Government Regulations: Get Your Practice in Compliance
• Allergy Practice Options: What’s Your Best Fit?
• Marketing Strategies for Your Practice
• Insurance Contract Negotiation Nuts and Bolts
• HR Strategies: Harassment Recognition and Mitigation
• HIPAA Issues: What’s Real, What’s Unnecessary
• Practice Transitions: Buying, Selling, Retiring
• Practice Management Pearls for Academic and Employed Allergists
2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology designates this [live activity or enduring material] for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (AAAAI) is a Provider, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10704, for up to 13.75 Contact Hours.
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 7.00 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
This program meets AAPC guidelines for up to 7.00 CEUs. Can be used for Core A and all specialties except CIRCC for continuing education units. Approval is valid through May 30, 2020.
Order the recordings from the 2018 Practice Management Workshop. Topics include billing, coding, financial benchmarking and more.
Select recordings from the 2017 Practice Management Workshop are available here. Topics include insurance contract negotiation, handling biologics and more.
Click here to claim your 2018 Practice Management Workshop credits. CME, CE and coding credit is available. Click here to find out more.
Want more information on coding?
Previous Practice Management Workshop Pearls
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
For more information, please email the Practice Management Workshop