July 20-22, 2018 - Salt Lake City, UT
Registration opens March 1, 2018.
Who should attend?
Allergist/immunologists, FITs, allied health, allergy practice staff
• Get practical tips on coding, financial benchmarking, complying with government mandates, and more that you can implement in your practice as soon as you get home.
• Network with and learn from your colleagues across the country who are dealing with the same issues you are facing.
• Enjoy one on one access to professional management consultants and other faculty and ensure that your questions get answered.
What do previous attendees say about the workshop?
• Teresa knows her stuff! I have been in the allergy business for 18 years and I finally understand how they calculate the RVU. Thank you!!
• Overall one of the best meetings I have ever attended, wished I had gone earlier years! All of the speakers were strong and effective.
• This was my first time attending the meeting and I learned a lot of great ideas and information. It was great to get together with other people in the same field to hear if they are having the same problems or how they handle certain things in their practices.
What’s new in 2018?
• Sessions on physician wellness/burnout, expanding the scope of practice, avoiding billing blunders, and telehealth, all presented for the first time in 2018.
• A “coding track” featuring 5 unique sessions, each focused on a different aspect of coding and billing.
• We’re making it more cost effective to send your practice staff – their registration fees are just $350.
Click here for Practice Management Workshop Program/Session Descriptions.
• AAAAI Fellows and members -- $450
• AAAAI allied health members -- $350
• Staff from a member practice -- $350
• Fellows in training -- $100
• Non-member physicians/staff from a non-member practice -- $550
All sessions will be held at the Little America Hotel. Discounted room rate of $164 single/double for workshop attendees.
Salt Lake City combines stunning scenery with a diverse, lively dining and nightlife scene. Downtown Salt Lake is compact and easy to get around by foot or TRAX (light rail system, complimentary throughout downtown). Click here to find out more about what the city has to offer.
Click here to claim your 2017 Practice Management Workshop credits.
Select recordings from the 2017 Practice Management Workshop are available here. Designed for allergist/immunologists and their practice managers, these recordings highlight the key aspects of managing an allergy/immunology practice today.
Want more information on coding?
Previous Practice Management Workshop Pearls
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
For more information, please email the Practice Management Workshop