July 12-14, Cincinnati, OH
Thank you to everyone who attended!
Credit claiming is now open for this year’s Practice Management Workshop for all individuals claiming CME/CE credit. Please click here
to access the website. You must be logged in to complete this process. If you need assistance, please click here
or contact the AAAAI Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to AAPC requirements, the AAPC credit claiming will be offered separately and those eligible will receive a separate email later this week or early next week with instructions for completion.
2019 Workshop Topics
New! Focused Learning Tracks
• Practice managers: revenue cycle management, billing strategies to avoid insurance denials, attracting and retaining quality staff, recognizing and dealing with burnout: you, your staff, your physician
• FITs/new allergists: employment contract negotiation, business management basics, marketing your practice, introduction to coding and billing
• Mid-career allergists: navigating a changing market and shifting practice paradigms, coping with burnout, how MIPS, quality reporting and EHRs affect allergy practice
• Coding and More: Updates for 2019
• HR Strategies for Allergy Practice
• Expanding Your Practice
• E/M and Procedural Coding Case Studies
• New USP Compounding and Government Regulations: Get Your Practice in Compliance
• Allergy Practice Options: What’s Your Best Fit?
• Marketing Strategies for Your Practice
• Insurance Contract Negotiation Nuts and Bolts
• HR Strategies: Harassment Recognition and Mitigation
• HIPAA Issues: What’s Real, What’s Unnecessary
• Practice Transitions: Buying, Selling, Retiring
• Practice Management Pearls for Academic and Employed Allergists
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology designates this [live activity or enduring material] for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (AAAAI) is a Provider, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10704, for up to 13.75 Contact Hours.
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 7.00 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
This program meets AAPC guidelines for up to 7.00 CEUs. Can be used for Core A and all specialties except CIRCC for continuing education units. Approval is valid through May 30, 2020.
Order the recordings from the 2019 Practice Management Workshop. Select recordings from this unique weekend event focus exclusively on the business side of medicine -- billing, coding, insurance contracting, regulatory issues, and more. Designed for allergist/immunologists--at any stage of their career--and their practice staff, these recordings highlight the many aspects of managing an allergy/immunology practice in the 21st Century.
Click here to claim your 2018 Practice Management Workshop credits. CME, CE and coding credit is available. Click here to find out more.
Want more information on coding?
Previous Practice Management Workshop Pearls
Email email@example.com or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
For more information, please email the Practice Management Workshop