Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the AAAAI Virtual Practice Management Workshop from the comfort of your own home or office. The 2021 program taking place July 23-24 gives you access to expert speakers on relevant topics at a price affordable enough to sign up your entire practice team. Spend part of your weekend with AAAAI for ideas you can put into practice Monday morning.
Live Event Dates
Friday, July 23 – 5:00 – 7:00 pm CDT
Saturday, July 24 – 9:15 am – 2:50 pm CDT
AAAAI Fellows and members -- $100
AAAAI allied health members -- $50
Staff working with an AAAAI Fellow or member -- $50
Fellows-in-Training -- $25
Non-members -- $200
• Coding updates
• HR/legal issues
• Government regulations related to allergy practice
• Telemedicine – What does it look like post-COVID 19?
• Racial disparities and implicit bias in medicine
Live Interactive Sessions
• Ready, set, practice: Identifying your passions and finding your perfect practice setting
• Job hunt boot camp
• Communication skills that work: Ace the interview, build your referral network
• Is your practice ready for the next emergency/pandemic?
• Creating and maintaining a positive work environment
• Leadership skills for practice managers
• Digital assessment tools and remote monitoring devices for allergy practice
• The physician “side hustle” – Should you do it?
• Basic accounting and financial management for the allergist
• Manage biologics like a pro
• Wellness strategies for a healthy practice team
• And more!
Registration opening soon.
Sponsorship and Virtual Vendor Directory Opportunities
Planning Committee Members
Priya Bansal, MD, FAAAAI, Chair
Want more information on coding?
Practice Management Tips
Mohamed Yassin, MD, FAAAAI, Co-Chair
Christina Ciaccio, MD, FAAAAI
Marshall Grodofsky, MD, FAAAAI
Vivian Hernandez-Trujillo, MD, FAAAAI
Doug Jones, MD, FAAAAI
Dianne LeDuc, RN
Mike Tankersley, MD, MBA, FAAAAI
Gayatri Patel, MD, FIT Committee Liaison
Maria Slack, MD, NAIA Liaison
Email email@example.com or call Lauri Sweetman at (414) 272-6071.
For more information, please email the Practice Management Workshop