If you are like most physicians, you didn't learn how to handle the business aspects of your medical practice during your residency or fellowship training. The resources on this page can help fill in the gaps and ensure your practice is in good financial health.
Buying, Selling, or Closing a practice
• Buying or Buying into a Practice: What is an A/I Practice Worth?
• Transitions in Practice: Selling, Merging, Retiring
Financial Management - Reporting and Sample Forms
• A Step by Step Guide to Avoiding Practice Financial Audits (2018 PMW recording)
• Benchmarking Basics: Key Indicators for a Healthy Practice (2018 PMW recording)
• Practice Management Resource Guide Chapter 12: Using simple bookkeeping principles and reports to analyze allergy practice performance
• ACPonline.org: Financial Management Tools
• Physician’s Practice: Finance (Resources)
• ACP Guide to Dealing with Commercial Insurances
• Dancing with the Devil: Negotiating Managed Care Contracts (2017 PMW presentation)
Items which appear next to a symbol are for AAAAI members only.
These links are for research only. They are not endorsed by The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI).