Get help with your day to day practice operations here, with information on staffing, patient flow and insurance contracting, negotiation and risk management.
Buying, Selling, or Closing a practice
• Buying or Buying into a Practice: What is an A/I Practice Worth?
• Transitions in Practice: Selling, Merging, Retiring
HIPAA and Other Regulatory Issues
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (general HIPAA information)
• HHS Guidance on HIPAA for Medical Professionals
• Finding, Training and Keeping the Right Staff for Your Practice (2015 PMW presentation)
• Practice Management Resource Guide Chapter 5: Staffing and human resources issues
• Reed Tinsely CPA: Forms and Checklists (for startup and management of a medical office)
• HR Legal Primer: Strategies for Allergy Practice (2018 PMW recorded session)
• Hiring the Best Administrator for Your Practice (2016 PMW presentation)
• Utilizing Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in Allergy Practice (2018 PMW recorded session)
• ACP Guide to dealing with commercial insurances
• Analyzing and Improving Work Flow in Your Practice (2016 PMW presentation)
• Web tools for clinical practice
Items which appear next to a symbol are for AAAAI members only.
These links are for research only. They are not endorsed by The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI).