The AAAAI Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Quality Clinical Data Registry (AAAAI QCDR) in Collaboration with ArborMetrix, is a CMS approved registry for the Merit Based Incentive Payment Schedule (MIPS) reporting program under the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA). The AAAAI QCDR is the only MIPS reporting option with allergen immunotherapy measures available for reporting and is designed as a practice improvement tool.
With the registry, you can:
• Fulfill MIPS reporting - all three categories that require reporting can be satisfied via the AAAAI QCDR: Quality, Improved Activities, and Promoting Interoperability.
• Report on Specialty Measures – the registry offers both, general care measures and specialty-specific measures intended to assist allergy/immunology physicians (groups and individuals).
• Improve practice operations – foster improvement and manage your quality scores.
• Complete Part IV Maintenance of Certification Activities – enhance quality of care through performance improvement within The AAAAI Registry
• Help establish the safety record of allergen immunotherapy compounding in the allergist’s office by integrating The AAAAI Registry in your practice.
AAAAI QCDR MEASURES SPECIFICATIONS:
For 2019 reporting year, there are 25 quality measures total (17 MIPS measures + eight A/I specialty-specific measures) available in the AAAAI QCDR. See full measures specifications.
General inquiries, please mail email@example.com for more information.