82 year old lady stung by yellow jacket (while on ACE inhibitor and beta blocker), she was stung twice. She went into cardiac arrest, intubated, defibrillated, epi drip but recovered. Medications (ACEI and beta blocker stopped). Six weeks later stung by one yellow jacket, had used epi right away at home, called 911, had anaphylaxis (respiratory, drop in BP), required multiple doses of epi. I saw her, has ImmunoCap positive to wasp 36.70 ku/L but negative to yellow jacket. I proceeded to skin test (I started at very low dose , 0.001ug/mL intradermal) to yellow jacket and she had 8mm. How should I proceed in desensitization? What dose to start with and what protocol do you suggest?