The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) represents a dynamic and diverse group of medical professionals focused on advancing the knowledge and practice of allergic disease. For as long as you are a medical student, your AAAAI membership is free.
• No fee for membership
• FREE registration to the Annual Meeting
• Eligibility for participation in the AAAAI Chrysalis Project (eligibility does not guarantee acceptance)
• Subscriptions to our monthly and quarterly member-related publications
• Full access to the AAAAI website, including sections for members only
• Access to your AAAAI peers in a member’s only LinkedIn community
• Discounted subscription rate to UpToDate
Continue on to the online application.
Download the medical student member PDF application.
Medical student member: Any person enrolled in an approved U.S. or Canadian program in medicine or osteopathic medicine with an interest in allergy /immunology or a related field shall be eligible to be elected as a medical school member.
About the Application
Please note that all applicants, along with their application, must be sure to include a brief letter from their medical school dean. This letter must include the start and completion date of medical school attendance.
About the Membership Process
• If an application is approved, it is then sent to the Board of Directors with a recommendation for approval.
• Applicants will be notified as to the status of their application.
• Final approval of all applications is decided on by the voting membership. Only the individuals’ names will be listed in the AAAAI Impact magazine for the membership to review.
• New members are inducted during the annual AAAAI Business Meeting.