Español | Donate | Journals | Annual Meeting | Find an Allergist / Immunologist
Pollen Counts »
AAAAI Store »
Ask the Expert »
Latest Research »
If you are like most physicians, you didn't learn how to handle the business aspects of your medical practice during your residency or fellowship training. The resources on this page can help fill in the gaps and ensure your practice is in good financial health.
Financial Management - Reporting and Sample Forms
• Practice Management Resource Guide Chapter 12: Using simple bookkeeping principles and reports to analyze allergy practice performance
• ACPonline.org: Financial Management Tools
• About.com Medical Office: Financial Management
• The Healthcare Financial Management Association
• Physician’s Practice: Finance (Resources)
• Reed Tinsely CPA: Forms and Checklists (for startup and management of a medical office)
Pay for Performance (P4P)
• AMA Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement (PCPI)
• Health Affairs: Health Policy Briefs. Pay-for-Performance. October 11, 2012
• Rand Corporation. Healthcare Pay for Performance Research (Resources)
• Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Pay-for-Performance (Resources)
Items which appear next to a symbol are for AAAAI members only.
These links are for research only. They are not endorsed by The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI).
Medical content developed and reviewed by the leading experts in allergy, asthma and immunology.
© 2015 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. All Rights Reserved. | Legal Notices | Site Map | Contact Us