It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the science and practice of our specialty. JACI: In Practice, an Official Journal of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is now available for iOS and Android, bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
- Browse new issues or read past journals, with or without internet access.
- Get to the content you want more quickly and conveniently with new layouts and navigation.
- Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content.
- Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, save articles for offline reading, share articles via social media, email useful content, and much more!
To Claim Access
American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology members can now log in to the JACI: In Practice app with their AAAAI credentials.
- Download the Mobile App from iTunes or Google Play.
- When prompted to log in, choose the option, JACI: In Practice / or AAAAI from the dropdown menu. Tap Next.
- Now insert your AAAAI username and password. Tap Login.
TIP: Tap “Keep me logged in” to stay logged in on return visits and maintain your access.
Help & Support
North America and Rest of World
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm, CST
Tel: (800) 654-2452 (Toll Free US & Canada)
Tel: (314) 447-8871 (Outside US & Canada)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, GMT
Tel: +44 1865-843177