If SIGE results 568 IU/ml of 20 years boy, what it signs / represents, what are the effects and what is the remedy to reduce it either in food habits or in the form of medicine?


Thank you for your inquiry.

We have a number of entries on our “Ask the Expert” website that deal with causes of an elevated IgE. If you will go to our website and type “elevated IgE” into the search box, it will pull up these entries for you. There are three recent entries on the following dates:


However, I think that the most advisable thing for you to do would be to seek the care of an allergist/immunologist. If you go to our Find an Allergist/Immunologist directory, you should be able to find physician contact information within your geographic location.

Thank you again for your inquiry.

Phil Lieberman, M.D.

Close-up of pine tree branches in Winter Close-up of pine tree branches in Winter