I have an adult patient with Eosinophilic Esophagitis who is experiencing significant symptoms. Can you recommend a specialist in Dallas, Texas with an interest in Eosinophilic Esophagitis? Thank You.


Thank you for your inquiry.

Eosinophilic esophagitis is a topic of interest to all allergists-immunologists. It is part of our curriculum, and its management would be within the purview of any of our members and Fellows located in Dallas.

As an official representative of the Academy, it would be inappropriate for me to name a particular allergist for you, but the contact information for all of our members and Fellows in Dallas can be found on our website. You may go to the website and click on “Find an Allergist-Immunologist.” This will pull up the names and contact information for allergists-immunologists in Dallas and within a 10 mile radius.

Thank you again for your inquiry and we hope this response is helpful to you.

Phil Lieberman, M.D.

Ask A Question

Healthcare Professionals: If you can’t find what you are looking for, please send us your question.

Due to the number of questions submitted to Ask the Expert, we are experiencing a significant delay in responses at this time.

Ask now

AAAAI - American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology